We've teamed up with fellow British Drinks makers, Asterley Bros to offer you a chance to win the ingredients for a sensational negroni.
This prize draw is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered. We have been in touch with the winner!
Asterley Bros Artemis British Red Vermouth is made with Pinot Noir grapes grown at Gusbourne Estate in Kent, and 31 botaniclas including orange, cacao, rosemary and wormwood. A great alternative to a classic Italian rosso.
Mixed in equal measure with Hepple Gin, Asterley Bros Dispense Amaro it makes the perfect Negroni.
We'll send one winner a bottle of Asterley Bros British Vermouth and Moorland Spirit Company Hepple Gin.
Entries closed at midnight 31 October. One winner will be announced on Wednesday 1 November. Please read our full Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
By entering The Hepple Gin prize draws all entrants have agreed and accepted these terms:
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- There will be one winner selected at random from all entries.
- There is no cash equivalent prize.
- We will not be held responsible for any entries that fail to submit.
- The winner will be notified via email to the address that they provided.